[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] Next OWASP Global Summit

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Mon Jun 6 13:47:53 UTC 2011

 Ooh ok so this is a projects initiative?  That wasn't clear to me.  I had
also heard every two years but wasn't sure if that was a set schedule.  Id
recommend starting this soon for the best venue availability.  The bigger
cities can be fully booked a year and a half in advance or more

Mark Bristow
Global Conferences Committee, Chair
mark.bristow at owasp.org
(703) 596-5175