[Owasp-board] Project Manager Report

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Sun Jun 5 20:07:39 UTC 2011

All,

I would like to add that the list of responsibilities outlined by Paulo
regarding project questions is a substantial amount of time and effort. This
effort is not accurately reflected nor easily conveyed. There is a great
deal of experience and understanding of OWASP projects and their maturity
that Paulo brings to his role that is difficult to capture and should not be
overlooked.

-Jason