[Owasp-board] Web Security

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Fri Jun 3 17:20:35 UTC 2011

David,

I'm not sure how many OWASP members this went to, but I know it went to
several members of the Board.  This isn't an appropriate way to market
EC-Council or participate in OWASP.  If you would like to participate in
OWASP, I highly recommend joining a project, attending some chapter
meetings, or coming to one of our many conferences.  Thanks!

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

The OWASP Foundation

work: 301-604-4882