[Owasp-board] [GPC] New project request - OWASP Codes of Conduct

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Wed Jun 1 15:34:11 UTC 2011

Colin,

Thank you for taking this project on - I'm glad that someone is willing to
take ownership and promote these important documents!

I can't remember if you were in the Certification Session, but we drafted a
companion Code of Conduct for Certifying Bodies to go along with the
Education, Government, and Standards Body ones.

Let me know if you need a copy of any of these four documents in Word form.

-Jason