[Owasp-board] Fwd: Yeap, it's time to say goodbye

Tomb@owasp.org tomb at owasp.org
Sun Jan 30 18:23:14 UTC 2011

In last 18 months we have lost - Leo, Yiannis, MikeB, Pravir, Justin Derry, Christian, we are down to 71 active chapters and others have expressed issues and on the edge including Brad Causey, Lorna.  The Summit comes at a good time, but we need to address common issues/complaints here of the association.

Dinis can you pull numbers of how many and who are the attendees of the 2011 summit were also attendees at the 2008 summit. The core group is what I am looking for w/emails a +