[Owasp-board] Fwd: Yeap, it's time to say goodbye

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Jan 30 17:57:20 UTC 2011

As per Leo's answer below, I'm not one of the vampires (nor are the
receipients of that email)

Dinis Cruz

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Leonardo Cavallari Militelli <leonardocavallari at gmail.com>
*Date:* 30 January 2011 14:41:56 GMT
*To:* dinis cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *Re: Yeap, it's time to say goodbye*

Hi Dinis,
Sure not. None of the recipients of that email are.
Can't say the same for other board members and other owapers that I know...
and I don't need to cite names here as you might know who they are.

Just to let things clear, I have nothing against you Dinis, really. You are
a great guy, clever (and fast :) ) mind and has a impressive power of
persuasion.

If you want to talk more about vampires, stacks ans silver bullets, ping me.

Leo