[Owasp-board] Fwd: Industry WS >> FW: [Owasp-Summit-2011] Working Sessions current situation.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Jan 28 21:37:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

In my view Sarah has already shown to perfectly understand the current
delicacy of these matters, we have read her last email in which she proposes
a plan to deal with the Industry WS and it seems to me that she has the
situation as controlled as possible, and so we are of the opinion that Sarah
continues pushing the path already established by herself provided that the
remaining involved people also feels comfortable with it.

Of course Sarah can count on us for any help she may need.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager