[Owasp-board] FW: ADP MNDA

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Jan 28 14:00:47 UTC 2011

I had actually been working with Sean Matthiesen.  I spoke with him
yesterday and was planning to contact him this morning.

I will stand down, however, until I hear back from you, Tom.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

From: "Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers at owasp.org>

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:52:36 -0500

To: 'Thomas Brennan'<tomb at owasp.org>; Kate Hartmann<kate.hartmann at owasp.org>

Cc: 'OWASP Foundation Board List'<owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>

No OWASP speaker should have to sign an NDA before coming to speak at some
vendors conference or place of business.

Why does ADP want OWASP to sign an NDA?

Can you ask Susan that?

-Dave

To: kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Cc: Matthiesen, Sean
Subject: ADP MNDA

Attached below for your review/completion is ADP's standard mutual
non-disclosure.  Execution of this agreement is required before my end users
can proceed with detailed discussions regarding your application.

.         General

.         Information to be completed by Vendor is highlighted in yellow

.         Updates can be made by redlining the attached document

.         Completed document to be returned to me.

.         NOTE:  In accordance with our document control policy, these
documents are password protected for track changes.  (This should not affect
the ability to update the documents.)  Only updated documents with this
password protection intact will be reviewed.

.         Agreement signature/execution

*	Clean copies of the agreements are prepared by Global Procurement
and processed for signature through the Procurement Contract Management
System.
*	The signed agreements are then sent to the vendor for
counter-signature and a set of fully executed originals are returned to
Global Procurement for our files.

If you have any questions/comments regarding the MNDA, please feel free to
contact me.  Thanks!

Susan Middleton
Business Alliance Manager
Ph:     973-974-2956

Mailing Address:

ADP, Inc.
1 ADP Blvd.
MS 590
Roseland, NJ  07068

  _____

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Owasp-board mailing list
Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org