[Owasp-board] FW: ADP MNDA

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Jan 28 01:34:59 UTC 2011

I'll take care of this one, I know Susan (I formerly worked at ADP)

To: kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Cc: Matthiesen, Sean
Subject: ADP MNDA

Attached below for your review/completion is ADP's standard mutual
non-disclosure.  Execution of this agreement is required before my end users
can proceed with detailed discussions regarding your application.

.         General

.         Information to be completed by Vendor is highlighted in yellow

.         Updates can be made by redlining the attached document

.         Completed document to be returned to me.

.         NOTE:  In accordance with our document control policy, these
documents are password protected for track changes.  (This should not affect
the ability to update the documents.)  Only updated documents with this
password protection intact will be reviewed.

.         Agreement signature/execution

*	Clean copies of the agreements are prepared by Global Procurement
and processed for signature through the Procurement Contract Management
System.
*	The signed agreements are then sent to the vendor for
counter-signature and a set of fully executed originals are returned to
Global Procurement for our files.

If you have any questions/comments regarding the MNDA, please feel free to
contact me.  Thanks!

Susan Middleton
Business Alliance Manager
Ph:     973-974-2956

Mailing Address:

ADP, Inc.
1 ADP Blvd.
MS 590
Roseland, NJ  07068

  _____

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Owasp-board mailing list
Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org