[Owasp-board] Fwd: Industry WS >> FW: [Owasp-Summit-2011] Working Sessions current situation.

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Jan 28 01:15:02 UTC 2011

I agree that the GIC Working Sessions are very important, and if we can
package them correctly, they could be very popular and attended by a large
number of attendees.

Eoin can you work with Sarah Baso on this?

Dinis Cruz

On 27 Jan 2011, at 20:48, Jeff Williams <jeff.williams at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi Eoin,

Nobody is suggesting dropping the working session.  I think we just need to
get those same people in the room focused on producing something of value to
OWASP’s mission.  I would be very happy with a white paper that proposes a
fully thought through strategy for working with industry in a way that
doesn’t compromise our core values.

Thanks for taking this on!

--Jeff

*From:* "Sandra Paiva" <sandra.paiva at owasp.org>
*Date:* 26 January 2011 16:04:16 GMT
*To:* "'dinis cruz'" <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *Industry WS >> FW: [Owasp-Summit-2011] Working Sessions current
situation.*

Hi Dinis,

Can you please take a look at the thread below and let me know what you
think? Should we drop the Industry WS?

Thanks!

Sandra Paiva <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva>

OWASP Summit2011 Team