[Owasp-board] Fwd: Industry WS >> FW: [Owasp-Summit-2011] Working Sessions current situation.

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Jan 27 20:49:59 UTC 2011

I've traded a few emails with Colin over the last day or so and I get
the distinct impression that he somewhat shell-shocked by Yiannis's
departure and is unsure he can run the GIC with the efficiency that
Yiannis did.  At the very least, this will not be a smooth transition to
whomever is the GIC chair.

Eoin:  Do you know if invites and/or travel plans were made for the
people Yiannis was talking to actually happened?  If so, we're going to
have issues if industry players show up for a working session that
doesn't exist.  Would you mind checking with Colin about this?

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member