[Owasp-board] Fwd: Industry WS >> FW: [Owasp-Summit-2011] Working Sessions current situation.

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Jan 27 20:50:33 UTC 2011

Hi Eoin,

Nobody is suggesting dropping the working session.  I think we just need to
get those same people in the room focused on producing something of value to
OWASP's mission.  I would be very happy with a white paper that proposes a
fully thought through strategy for working with industry in a way that
doesn't compromise our core values.

Thanks for taking this on!

--Jeff

From: "Sandra Paiva" <sandra.paiva at owasp.org>
Date: 26 January 2011 16:04:16 GMT
To: "'dinis cruz'" <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>
Subject: Industry WS >> FW: [Owasp-Summit-2011] Working Sessions current
situation.

Hi Dinis,

Can you please take a look at the thread below and let me know what you
think? Should we drop the Industry WS?

Thanks!

Sandra Paiva <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva>

OWASP Summit2011 Team