[Owasp-board] My resignation from all owasp matters

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Jan 27 15:26:05 UTC 2011

The board is "corrupt" according to Yiannis. (below)?!!

Did this need to get to this point.

Again as leaders we need to listen more and not dictate.
First Mike Boberski now Yiannis....Houston we've got a problem.

Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member
OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author

Sent from my i-Transmogrifier