[Owasp-board] Fwd: Industry WS >> FW: [Owasp-Summit-2011] Working Sessions current situation.

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Jan 26 17:19:44 UTC 2011

Board, can we get some help with the GIC working Session? (see email below)

I'm clearly part of the problem, so I don't think I should be involved

Dinis Cruz

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Sandra Paiva" <sandra.paiva at owasp.org>
*Date:* 26 January 2011 16:04:16 GMT
*To:* "'dinis cruz'" <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *Industry WS >> FW: [Owasp-Summit-2011] Working Sessions current
situation.*

Hi Dinis,

Can you please take a look at the thread below and let me know what you
think? Should we drop the Industry WS?

Thanks!

Sandra Paiva <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva>

OWASP Summit2011 Team