[Owasp-board] (removing myself from the process) Re: Core Purpose Submissions

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Jan 26 08:53:01 UTC 2011

Just to be clear, I did not say that I will vote NO on the final outcomes.

Regardless of how much one is involved with this process, once it is
completed, each board member needs to look that the final result, and
decide/vote if it represents (or not) OWASP accurately (from their point of
view as Board Member)

Dinis Cruz