[Owasp-board] VOTE: Additional Funds for Summit Operational Budget

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sun Jan 23 20:50:06 UTC 2011

I agree that OWASP needs to put all available efforts to the Summit to
drive attendance and persons globally to hear about the  Core Purpose
and Core Mission of OWASP 4.0

Core Values 4.0
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Core_Values_and_Definitions

Core Purpose 4.0 (Inprogress)
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/14AEVy2vxY9m8yFaHdK9e-lvQtusntRXZ4CUATRCGmIY/edit?hl=en&authkey=CPDWrJ0M#

I am concerned and raising a RED FLAG that we have less than 15
working days and have extremely disappointing corporate support for
the event in the way of sponsorships
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Corporate_Sponsorship  (see
listed).  So if we were betting on 10-20-50k from sponsorships I say
PLAN FOR THE WORST (no more sponsors) and if we get them great.