[Owasp-board] proposal for Paulo

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Jan 23 14:13:30 UTC 2011

For people within the US, we can consider both options, contractor or
employee.
For people outside the US, I propose to keep this simple and only work on a
contractor base, where the contractor is him/herself responsible for
tax/social regulation

In the case of Paulo, if he agrees, we propose a contractor agreement where
Paulo invoices OWASP on a regular base.

--Seba