[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP - Dr. Paulo Coimbra - Prestação de serviços - Proposta de honorários

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jan 20 22:10:13 UTC 2011

I do fell that this could give us a global solution (or at least solve it
properly in one country, so that next time we only have to deal with minor
variations)

Paulo, what do you think?

Dinis Cruz

On 20 Jan 2011, at 22:05, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:

Dinis, I had actually been discussing this topic (international employment)
with Andi just yesterday.

I agree we need to come up with a solution.  Is the intention to come to a
“global solution” or is this just intended as an immediate solution to
Paulo’s situation?

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

www.owasp.org

*From:* "Paulo Coimbra" <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>
*Date:* 20 January 2011 16:59:47 GMT
*To:* <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
de honorários*

Dinis,

Please see the attached proposal. Do you still confirm OWASP can pay for it?

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Project Manager <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra>

Email: luís.filipe.sousa at pt.pwc.com
PricewaterhouseCoopers & Associados – SROC, Lda.
Palácio Sottomayor, Rua Sousa Martins 1 – 4º, 1069-316 Lisboa

computer.