[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP - Dr. Paulo Coimbra - Prestação de serviços - Proposta de honorários

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jan 20 22:05:07 UTC 2011

Dinis, I had actually been discussing this topic (international employment)
with Andi just yesterday.

I agree we need to come up with a solution.  Is the intention to come to a
“global solution” or is this just intended as an immediate solution to
Paulo’s situation?

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

From: "Paulo Coimbra" <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>
Date: 20 January 2011 16:59:47 GMT
To: <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
Subject: FW: OWASP - Dr. Paulo Coimbra - Prestação de serviços - Proposta de
honorários

Dinis,

Please see the attached proposal. Do you still confirm OWASP can pay for it?

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Project Manager <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra>

Email: luís.filipe.sousa at pt.pwc.com
PricewaterhouseCoopers & Associados – SROC, Lda.
Palácio Sottomayor, Rua Sousa Martins 1 – 4º, 1069-316 Lisboa

  _____

computer.