[Owasp-board] We need to begin to direct appropriately

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Jan 20 15:39:26 UTC 2011

All,

As you know we had recently asked our community to work a bit more on the
working sessions by adding more content and detailing as much possible
overview, objectives, outcomes and participants. We are meanwhile diving
into the content already available to try and find out a way to increase its
coherence so as to create the conditions for us to have a productive
meeting. We are also thinking about a new template - simpler to work with
and abler to capture the entire range of questions implicit in each WS. We
will inform you if we manage to build anything new and, for us, better than
the template currently in use.

We have also been told that Jeff Williams will work on this issue and we
will be ready to seek convergence with his initiative as soon as his path
allows us to engage. While this is being done we will make sure that
requests to create or change the current WS are timely answered.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager