[Owasp-board] [Owasp-brazilian-leaders] Sessão no Summit/OWASP Portuguese Language Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Jan 19 20:10:53 UTC 2011

Hello Lucas, Carlos et al,

First of all I thank you for volunteering to lead an OWASP Project.  It is
with volunteers like yourselves that OWASP continues to succeed in making
application security visible.

Secondly, here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Portuguese_Language_Project is the
project’s wiki page which has been placed amongst all the other OWASP
Projects
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project#tab=Alpha_Status_Proje
cts.

Please check it out and let me know if you find any problems or mistakes and
feel obviously free to add any additional information to the project’s wiki
page or to request assistance regarding its edition.

Thirdly, as for the project roadmap, I will be waiting for the needed info
after our summit meeting.

Fourthly, later on, when your project reaches a point that you'd like OWASP
to assist in its promotion, we will need the following to help spread the
word about your project:

- Project Flyer/Pamphlet (PDF file):
http://globalprojectscommittee.wordpress.com/2009/07/21/what-is-this-project
-flyerpamphlet-thing/.

 - Conference style presentation describing the project in at least 3 slides
-
http://globalprojectscommittee.wordpress.com/2009/07/27/what-is-the-3x-slide
-presentation-thing/

Fifthly, as work on your project progresses and you are ready to create a
new release, please let the Global Projects Committee (GPC) know of the
change in status.

The GPC can work with you to get your project assessed and moved up the
OWASP quality ladder from Alpha to Beta to Stable.  Not every release
requires an assessment - feel free to email the GPC if you are unsure about
your project's requirements.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Assessment_Criteria_v2.0

That is all for now - I wish you and your project great success.  Thank you
for supporting OWASP's mission.

Should you have any questions or require any further information, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks, best regards,

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager

(6) Project Leader email address: lucas.ferreira at owasp.org

(7) Project Leader wiki account - the username (you'll need this to edit the
wiki - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Tutorial): sapao

(8) Project Contributor(s) (if any) - name email and wiki account (if

any): To be added at or after the Summit.

Regards,

Lucas