[Owasp-board] Next Round of Summit Sponsorships and Wiki Ranking Page

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Jan 10 17:57:24 UTC 2011

Board, here is the email with the conclusions of the Ranking System that was
used to select the first 13 (out of 25) Summit Attendees based on the
currently available funds (20k)

FYI, to fund the remaining 12 we will need at least another 18k USD (see
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Attendee/Summit_Attendees_Funds_-_Ranking_for_10th_Jan_2010
for
more details).

And there are new applications arriving, so I expect that even that 18k will
not be enough to bring to the Summit all OWASP leaders that are able to make
take the time to go there.

Dinis Cruz