[Owasp-board] Global Summit Funds

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jan 5 16:34:48 UTC 2011

Step #1  look at you chapter operational costs and subtract them from the money in the pot (supplies etc..)

Step #2 allocate money from your local chapter to your people to goto summit (Ralph others who you want to fund to the event)

Step #3  what ever is left in the chapter bucket,  that is the money the form is all about you can allocate 0%  - 100%

Chapters that do NOTHING by Jan 15th (see email), then all money in the chapter bucket is transferred to the summit fund and marked inactive.