[Owasp-board] Summit Questions: Board sponsorship of someone

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Jan 4 23:59:35 UTC 2011

Fine with me.

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Matt Tesauro
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 5:42 PM
To: Kate Hartmann
Cc: 'OWASP Foundation Board List'; 'Lorna Alamri'
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] Summit Questions: Board sponsorship of someone

Kate: That would be great.

Dave:  What do you say?

If you look at his workshop proposal, it is specifically geared at the OWASP
Top 10.

Below is the information we've been discussing about a summit working
session copy and pasted from prior emails.

[General information]
If interested, we would like to open an OWASP TOP 10 online training in
Hacking-Lab. We are thinking of a training with the following pre-conditions

* OWASP top 10 training (all cases are covered)
* Trainer feature for some well-known, trustworthy OWASP members
* Access to the solution videos of the OWASP TOP 10 issues
* Branding the OWASP Hacking-Lab Event in an OWASP-style
* OWASP Certificate for those receiving full points to all lab cases

[Working Group agenda]
A proposed agenda could be

a) introduction hacking-lab
b) user view
c) teacher view
d) hands-on training with the livecd

This way - everybody fully understands the available *service* in question
and we can then further negotiate the collaboration if this is something
OWASP want to digg into.

[end]

--
-- Matt Tesauro