[Owasp-board] Summit Questions: Board sponsorship of someone

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Jan 4 22:32:23 UTC 2011

Going back to the original email to avoid huge budget discussions....

There is $2K in the Top 10 project budget (according to the Donation
Scoreboard).  Since this will directly promote the Top 10, does it make
sense to have this project sponsor him with the understanding that priority
will be the Top 10 project?

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403