[Owasp-board] Summit Questions: Board sponsorship of someone

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jan 4 17:42:00 UTC 2011

Well Matt, at the moment we (the Board) don't have that budget any more
since we move the remaining of what was left (i.e. unused) in that 'bucket'
to the Summit Attendee funding list. So you can't use that avenue.

What we need to do, is to add Ivan to the list of attendees and map him to
the ranking/points system so that we can fund him from there.

I am planning to add a special category to the Ranking/Points system called
'Special Invitation' which we can strategically use to bring key players
(like Ivan) to the Summit

So, can you add his details ASAP to this list
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Attendee#Confirmed_Summit_Attendees:_Seeking_Funds.2FSponsorship
so
that we can track his request and take him into account when we calculate
the next batch of Summit attendees

Thanks

Dinis Cruz