[Owasp-board] Proposed Summit Logo and Banner

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Jan 3 22:09:38 UTC 2011

Yes, we have access to all the original source materials.

The person who designed that logo was my wife (Sarah) which you meet in
Portugal.

I finally was able to convince her to help out on the Summit design and to
be there on the ground to help with design logistics and other stuff, just
like she did last time (I'm still negotiating the final package with her &
the Summit team,  but it is a hell of value-for-money for OWASP)

Dinis Cruz