[Owasp-board] Proposed Summit Logo and Banner

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Jan 3 20:56:48 UTC 2011

Dinis,

These are fantastic!

Does OWASP get the originals in this deal? (originals = the native files
- probably .psd if made with Photoshop)  In other words, is this work
for hire where OWASP retains copyright/ownership of the images?

If it is, can you share who did the work so that others might use them
for future needs?  I been considering spending some $'s getting a nice
logo for OWASP WTE.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member