[Owasp-board] FW: Suggested Core Values Attached

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Jan 3 20:45:14 UTC 2011

To keep this thread alive, I've modified the latest version from Jeff.

All the board members should have received an email alerting them of
their edit privileges to the current draft of the OWASP Core Values.

It is a Google document, which should, show real-time collaboration due
to the new Google Docs format [1].

I moved this from email to Google docs to keep the formatting Jeff added
in his last modification.  Since we all have @owasp emails, I've added
the following with edit privileges:
jeff.williams at owasp.org, dinis.cruz at owasp.org, dave.wichers at owasp.org,
tom.brennan at owasp.org, seba at owasp.org, eoin.keary at owasp.org

When we get greater consensus on the draft, I'll move it over to the
OWASP wiki.

The document is also available (view-only) at this URL:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1EbQ17h_G7HOAmnGxtf_dvZyjln9AGQcbXBzCJnNpA2M

[1] https://docs.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=176442

--
-- Matt Tesauro