[Owasp-board] FW: Luis Magalhães profile

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Feb 8 01:56:32 UTC 2011

Board,

Please see attached a file with Luís Magalhães profile. Besides addressing
our community, Prof. Magalhães has agreed to talk with us in a round table
format about ways of cross collaboration. Dinis and I have already met him
roughly a year ago and we talked about potential shared interest in working
together on Education matters maybe through an Academy vehicle. I am
consequently thinking in setting up a dynamic work session in the Lusitano
Room to be held immediately after his broader and institutional
presentation.

Through this WS, while we may have the opportunity of a partnership to push
forward OWASP Education, I think we could see the Portuguese Knowledge
Society Agency - and other national Government Agencies and a few
Euro-American universities – as a potential partner for us to apply if
wished for European funding designed to support Transatlantic Education.
Please see the currently open Call for proposals -
http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/bilateral_cooperation/eu_us/funding/calls_2011_en.
php.

I will be updating this
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Working_Sessions/Session098 and
please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager