[Owasp-board] Common structure and numbering for all guides - new WS is being proposed

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Feb 2 16:43:28 UTC 2011

Hi Keith, Matteo, Vishal, Jim, Lucas et al,

The ' Common structure and numbering for all guides' working session has
been created and is ready for your input. Please add the information here:

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Working_Sessions/Session085>
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Working_Sessions/Session085.

If you could let me know once everything is done, that would be great! If
you find the template difficult to edit please do not hesitate and send me
the contents off and I will do it myself.

For your reference, the below are the elements that are being required:

- Clear Description of the WS;

- Chair of the WS  (please see if you all agree with my choice, otherwise
please change it as you find best);

- Clear and detailed objectives;

- Working session additional details (note that you can use both the link on
the WS wiki page and the 'Discussion' page for this purpose if you like);

- Concise and feasible Outcomes/Deliverables (these should be concrete
proposals for action to be presented for approval to the Board in the
Summit.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,