[Owasp-board] VOTE REQUESTED: Revised Chapter Handbook

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Dec 29 18:28:46 UTC 2011

Michael -
Sorry for the confusion!

Tin asked me to clarify from my previous email  whether "no vote" meant
that the person voted "no" or they abstained from voting.

*For the board voting record:*
>> *Yes: Michael, Seba, Matt, Eoin*
>> *No vote: Tom & Dave (feel free to vote after the fact for the record if
>> you like)*
>>
> I was just clarifying that "No vote" meant that I did not receive a vote
from Tom or Dave.  I DID receive emails from 4 board members (you, Seba,
Matt, and Eoin) to go forward with the handbook as it was approved by the
chapters committee.

So, there is no need to vote or cover this in the board meeting because I
received approval from a majority of the board members.

Sarah