[Owasp-board] VOTE REQUESTED: Revised Chapter Handbook

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Dec 28 14:25:47 UTC 2011

All -
Thank you for your prompt votes!  I work with the Chapters Committee to
move forward with distributing the new handbook to chapter leaders, getting
their acknowledgement, and a few other housekeeping matters.

For the board voting record:
Yes: Michael, Seba, Matt, Eoin
No vote: Tom & Dave (feel free to vote after the fact for the record if you
like)

Regards,
Sarah Baso