[Owasp-board] VOTE REQUESTED: Revised Chapter Handbook

Eoin Owasp eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Dec 28 14:22:08 UTC 2011

Yes approved. Good work.
 Just being the devils advocate. I believe the final say on chapter formation should be by the chapters committee. Chapters are of vital importance to the foundation and how we accrue many individual members.
I have always believed we should only give email accounts to leaders, contributors and paid up members.

Sent from my iPad