[Owasp-board] VOTE REQUESTED: Revised Chapter Handbook

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Dec 27 18:43:43 UTC 2011

Board -
The Global Chapters Committee has approved a revised Chapter Handbook as
posted here:
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1fM12mcefOpZb-zU7unNjUvJkAR5HCImNLtkchHuuV_0/edit
(PDF version is attached as well).

I realize many of you are likely on holiday this week, but I am hoping that
you can vote on whether to approve the new handbook ( vote "yes" or
"approve" for us to move forward with the document as it currently exists)

Please note that the committee has already had a period for open comment
from the community and considered those suggestions with this revised
draft.  Only section 2 is "mandatory" for chapters and the rest of the
handbook is recommendations/suggestions for running a successful chapter.

Thanks for your prompt attention to this as I would like to have it wrapped
up by the end of the week.

Regards,
Sarah Baso