[Owasp-board] OWASP

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Dec 16 15:39:30 UTC 2011

Great!  What do we think is the best way to communicate the opportunity to
the project leaders?

The banner is running and is set with an expiration date of 12/16/2012

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

From: Maciej Kozuszek <maciej.kozuszek at software.com.pl>

Date: December 16, 2011 8:03:06 AM EST

To: Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org>

Cc: Kelly Santalucia <kelly.santalucia at owasp.org>

Here is our banner. Please let me know once it's on.
The link is: http://pentestmag.com?a_aid=maciejkozuszek
<http://pentestmag.com/?a_aid=maciejkozuszek&a_bid=163efff7> &a_bid=163efff7

Thanks,

Maciej