[Owasp-board] Items to Complete
michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Dec 15 18:52:20 UTC 2011
We've got several items to wrap up before the end of the year. Here's a rough list. We've discussed many of these items already. Some we can vote through via email. Others we may need to chat a bit on a call. None-the-less, it is important that we get several of these issues squared away BEFORE Jan 1.
* 2012 Budget - Pretty good shape here. We just need to make a final call on committee budgets. You've all been copied on the recent emails to committees for feedback here
* Employee Job Descriptions - Kate has been working on these & quarterly goals too. We need to finalize so our employees have a clear understanding of expectations
* Official Employee Offers - We're moving from the consulting setup to full time hires. We have to complete the official steps in this area
* Org Chart - Need to finalize this for streamlined & effective operations
* IT Position - Need to get a position defined and review potential candidates (we have 1 already)
* Banking Setup - Need to make sure the correct people can execute their tasks. Friday call planned to discuss this
By Jan 15:
* 2012 Conference Representation - Which board members are going where?
* OWASP Around The World - Plan for handling official OWASP entities in various countries
More information about the Owasp-board