[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] Loss from AppSec Asia

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Dec 7 18:45:01 UTC 2011

Matt ,
As treasurer what are your thoughts on limiting liability for losses at global conferences. My view is If we don't do this we are leaving the foundation exposed. Such a cap should be in a contract signed by the conference organisers?? It can be a % or a figure, but right now are we in a position if unlimited liability??
Anyone, thoughts??