[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] Loss from AppSec Asia

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Dec 7 18:19:10 UTC 2011

Alison -
Can you find look to see (or maybe you know off the top of your head) if we
sent any down payment or money (other than the approx. $3222 sent recently
to cover hotel costs) to China for this conference.  It probably would have
been in late July or August of this year?

They are currently at a $16,166.22 loss, but Frank Fan's company
(DBAppSecurity) still owes $4742 and SecZone has said they can cover about
$6,000 of the loss. The leaves about $5,500 for us to possibly cover.  I
want to make sure we have a full financial picture of what we have paid
before anything is decided though.

Thanks,
Sarah

--