[Owasp-board] OWASP Financials - 2012 Planning

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Dec 5 14:50:35 UTC 2011

Please note that the conference call number changed a few months ago. If you are using the web software its advised to setup and install several minutes before the meeting is scheduled to begin.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings

The OWASP Board has monthly meetings, to discuss various topics. This call is scheduled for the 1st Monday of each month at 12:00 EST.

Enter the meeting room (https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/978423758)

Access Code: 978-423-758, Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting, Meeting ID: 978-423-758

Local, International Dial in Numbers (https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Local,_International_Dial_in_Numbers)

Michael Coates
OWASP