[Owasp-board] Special Chapter Committee Meeting - Chapter Handbook Working Session

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Dec 2 22:29:43 UTC 2011

Board Members -

The revised Chapter Handbook still needs much work, but we are getting
closer to a finished draft.  We have a two special committee meetings
planned for next week (Monday and Tuesday) to work on the draft and address
some of the policies that need committee vote.  I encourage you all to read
through the draft and comment on the document (or send me your comments
directly as you prefer).

Link to working draft:
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1c9OMJoIgcYGstSdpNhAVu8Bqcwe9dIZuyje0cBBykCE/edit?hl=en_US

Thanks in advance for your attention to this!

Regards,
Sarah Baso