[Owasp-board] Meetings in September

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Aug 25 14:19:54 UTC 2011

Wednesday night conflicts with other activities related to the conference.  All of the committee chairs will be there on Tuesday as well as you, Jeff, Dave, Matt, and Seba via phone, so that is a quorum of the board.  Should something else happen to prevent other board members from attending, we will hold votes until Thursday.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

From: Eoin <eoin.keary at owasp.org>
Date: August 25, 2011 9:54:45 AM GMT-04:00
To: Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org>
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] Meetings in September

Afraid not,
Its booked and not flexible plus I have a job on the 20th to complete.

Can we not do stuff on Wed evening/Thur/Friday?

That was the reason for me coming over, I assumed.

On 25 August 2011 14:41, Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org> wrote:

Can you move up your flight 1 day?

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan

Director

SpiderLabs A Division of Trustwave

Tel: 973-202-0122

On Aug 25, 2011, at 7:26 AM, eoin keary <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

Cant make the Tuesday meeting

Ill be in US from Wed Evening if that helps.

Eoin

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:

I had sent out calendar invitations for two meetings in September, one on Tuesday night and one on Thursday night, September 20th and 22nd after activities at the conference.  I have only received a response from Dave (affirmative) so I wanted to make sure that:

#1  You received the invitation and

#2  You will be there

Please let me know if I need to resend you the information.  It is critical that everyone be there to participate.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

www.owasp.org