[Owasp-board] Meetings in September

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Wed Aug 24 20:52:44 UTC 2011

I think it depends on how the recipient "accepts" the invite in their email. I am typically logged into my Google account, not my OWASP account.

So when I accepted the invite the first time, it was added to my personal calendar but I wasn't registered as an accept on the calendar invite. I had to log into my OWASP account earlier and accept to see the checkmark by my name indicating I accepted.

Moral of the story is that if you plan on attending, make sure to say so (either by reply or by logging into your OWASP account and accepting the invite under that account).

-Jason