[Owasp-board] Meetings in September

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Aug 24 20:26:15 UTC 2011

Right, and I also see that if the invite is sent from Google, then the
meeting details on my calendar show the responses.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

#1  You received the invitation and

#2  You will be there

Please let me know if I need to resend you the information.  It is critical
that everyone be there to participate.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403