[Owasp-board] SI and the Top 10

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Aug 24 19:09:29 UTC 2011

This was done in OWASP EU 2010 by some company in Sweden.  And the doc they
produced look great. I think they simply put info about their company on the
back page or something like that.

I don't see any probably with this.  Does SI want to pay for the printing of
these books and that's it? Or pay for them, plus provide additional money to
OWASP?

And do they want OWASP to hand them out, or are they handing them out? I
don't think we should actively hand them out, but they certainly can.

John - you saw this done in Sweden. Any thoughts from your end?

-Dave