[Owasp-board] Two items that require Approval

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Aug 24 02:31:00 UTC 2011

OK. Thanks for the additional details. I approve.

-Dave

#1 yea (has been voted in favor by the GEC by 4 yea and 1 nea)

#2 yea

-Martin

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
wrote:

There are two documents on the Board Vote page that require approval:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes

#1.  the LOI from Hacking-Lab

#2  is the Blanket agreement document from the GConfC.

Please reply to this email with your yea or nea for each item.

Thank you.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403