[Owasp-board] Ammendment to ByLaws

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Aug 24 01:09:37 UTC 2011

I am personally fine with amending the ByLaws.  It certainly would remove
any vagueness around OWASP elections.

I'd suggest that give the recently elected positions a bit more time "in
office" this go round and hold the next round of elections closer to Jan 1 -
maybe approximately after Thanksgiving-ish and before Christmas.  In
essence, hold the elections very late November or very early December for
the next 3 and all future seats.  Perhaps establish the first week of
December as election week for OWASP going forward.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member