[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] Blanket Event Co-Marketing Agreement between OWASP and ISSA

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Aug 18 21:57:16 UTC 2011

Kate,

Can you put this to an official vote.

--Jeff aka "lame duck"

From: Mark Bristow [mailto:mark.bristow at owasp.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 4:00 PM
To: Jeff Williams
Cc: Tom Brennan; OWASP Foundation Board List; global_conference_committee;
committees-chairs at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] Blanket Event
Co-Marketing Agreement between OWASP and ISSA

Any ETA on getting this voted on by the board?

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 1:07 AM, Jeff Williams <jeff.williams at owasp.org>
wrote:

Mark,

Great job getting this negotiated.  I think voting by email makes sense.

--Jeff

mark.bristow at owasp.org

OWASP Global Conferences Committee Chair - http://is.gd/5MTvF
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://is.gd/5MTwu
AppSec DC Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org

<2011 ISSA International Conference OWASP Co-Marketing Agreement FINAL.docx>

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175
mark.bristow at owasp.org