[Owasp-board] Fwd: Akamai Paperwork

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Aug 17 01:13:41 UTC 2011

Matt, attached is the signed agreement.   Alison will also issue you a barter-in-trade invoice for Akamai as a annual OWASP Corporate Supporter send to your attention and Andrew Ward.  This will be co-termed and auto-renew and Andy Ellis will be registered as liaison for Akamai.

We need an approved Akamai logo to be used on the member site:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership#Current_OWASP_Organization_Supporters_.26_Individual_Members

Thank you in advance for helping to support our community globally we look forward to the benefits of the Akamai platform.

===

Step #2  after the attached is countersigned and returned, we're ready to go.  In the meantime, please fwd any getting started/configuration guides for review by the folks that will have access to do so.

===

Finally, is Akamai attending our AppSecUSA event - http://www.appsecusa.org  we would like to give kudos to your team publicly at the event so wanted to know if anyone will be in attendance?  Hopefully we will be LIVE before then.

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan
Board of Directors
OWASP Foundation