[Owasp-board] Paulo @ OWASP AppSec USA 2011?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Aug 15 14:01:47 UTC 2011

If the committee inviting you to the meeting has budget to pay for your
travel, and they think that is a priority they want to invest their funds
in, then I think that's fine. The 'foundation/board' doesn't have any funds
to pay for travel like this, as we gave all our funds to the committees. If
they don't, then I don't know where the funding would come from. So, I would
ask them first.

-Dave